THE MALLEE INN HAS A NUMBER OF VEHICLES THAT ARE USED TO HELP GET OUR GUESTS TO WORK AND HOME.
Don’t worry about finding employment and then being stuck with the inconvenience and costs of having to fork out for a car while here. The Mallee Inn has you covered!
Not only do we team up with a local employment agency to find you work while staying at our hostel, we also have vehicles that are used to get you to work and back.
As many of the positions our guests secure are on rural farms, it can sometimes be difficult and costly to organise public transport to get to work. Worse still, you have to dig into your travel funds to purchase a car while staying in the area. The Mallee Inn staff completely understands this dilemma, which is why we have a number of vehicles available to use.
Subject to availability, The Mallee Inn has vehicles that can be used for both work and private usage:
Saving you the hassle of looking for or purchasing transport while staying with us, The Mallee Inn provides transport to and from work for our working backpackers.
We also provide private use of our cars – when available. In these instances:
- Cars should be requested one day prior to being needed
- A $50 deposit is required on all cars being used
- Upon returning the car with a full tank of fuel and in clean condition, your deposit will be refunded
In terms of vehicle use at The Mallee Inn, just remember …
- Availability. Car usage is subject to availability. We have a limited number and first in, first serve is the order of the day.
- Drink driving is against the law. Please be aware, drivers of our private vehicle fleet will be randomly breath tested.
- You must be licensed to drive a vehicle. A copy of your valid driver’s license will be required by The Mallee Inn staff prior to usage.
Contact us today to find out about our vehicle fleet or to book your working backpacker hostel accommodation at The Mallee Inn.