Now for what some would say – the boring bits! Our house rules.
Because The Mallee Inn is hostel accommodation for working backpackers, it is vital that we have some house rules.
Remember … WE ARE A WORKING HOSTEL – ALL OF OUR GUESTS ARE HERE TO WORK.
Whatever the type of work our guests are doing, it often means early starts. And, because of this, we respect the need for a good night sleep. There are also house rules to provide safety, security and the smooth operations of the Inn.
Our key house rules include:
- As we are not a party hostel, loud music and partying will not be tolerated.
- The Inn’s balcony is closed from 9pm due to noise restrictions in the community.
- After 9pm, noise needs to be kept to a minimum. The backroom, however, is soundproof and socialising can be done out there.
- We have zero tolerance on drugs. Drugs, in any form, will not be tolerated in the hostel.
- No violence or abuse is acceptable in any form.
At The Mallee Inn we have resident staff on duty overnight for any issues or concerns that arise outside normal hours they are contactable via intercom which will be explained on your arrival.
We solely provide services to working backpackers who come to the Sunraysia area in Victoria to earn travelling money and experience the district and lifestyle.
As a working hostel, we do everything in our power to make sure our guests are well looked after and have an enjoyable experience while here. In order to achieve this, we ask you to accept and follow these house rules while staying with us.