Facilities at The Mallee Inn backpacker hostel have been provided to …. well quite simply … to make our working guests’ lives easier!
We want to make certain that your stay provides the base you need in order to work and then unwind after work.
For this reason, we aim to provide accommodation that feels as if you’re in your own home.
We’ve covered all the important bases – eating, sleeping, hygiene and the big one – relaxing!
The Kitchen at The Mallee Inn has been setup specifically with the guests in mind. Spacious and equipped for convenience, we have a large commercial grade kitchen that includes:
- Six stove cooktops
- Tow ovens
- Large walk in cool room used as a fridge
- Large walk in pantry for food storage
- A large dining area with tables and chairs in the kitchen
The hostel has separate shower rooms and toilet facilities.
For added convenience, The Mallee Inn also has a laundry – perfect for keeping up with your work clothes. Our laundry has two washing machines and two dryers. A clothesline around the side of our building is also provided to take advantage of the sunny days.
To make our guests stay a pleasurable one, we provide two common rooms – each with a different purpose:
- The Lounge. The first of our Common Rooms at The Mallee Inn consists of an upstairs lounge with couches and a television with Foxtel and Xbox.
- The Games room. The second of our Common Rooms is situated at the rear of the building. A soundproof room, it also has Foxtel TV and includes a table tennis table and pool table.
The Mallee Inn prides itself on providing comfortable hostel accommodation to working backpackers. For this reason, we provide a range of facilities to make it feel like home. To enquire about our facilities or to book your hostel accommodation, please talk to our friendly staff today.